1. Who should I contact if I have questions about my order?
- If you have a question about the status of your order? Email email@example.com with your order number to follow up.
- If you have a question about GitLab swag availabilities, or if you need additional support after emailing Printfection, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will be in
touch within 48 working hours of your initial request.
2. When can I expect my order to arrive? How long does shipping take?
- Our warehouse uses the USPS to processing shipments. Any restrictions implemented by the USPS will impact the status of your GitLab swag order.
You can follow the most up to date restrictions by the USPS on their website.
- Once you receive your order confirmation, shipping usually takes 2-3
weeks depending on where you live. Our fulfillment center is located in
the U.S., so U.S. orders generally arrive faster.
3. I did not get an order confirmation. Did my order go through?
We will not send an order confirmation until we have approved the
order on the back end which can take up to 24 hours. This process
ensures you won't get charged if for some reason we might have issues
fulfilling your order (low stock, customs issues, etc). We appreciate
your patience and hope to get this process more streamlined over time.
4. I would like to cancel or change my order.
Please send an email to email@example.com. Please note we can
only cancel orders that haven't been sent to fulfillment. Once in
fulfillment it is out of our hands and already on its way to you.
5. My item arrived and there is something wrong with it (contents do not
match my original invoice, item damaged, ...). Can you help?
If for some reason there is an error in your order please contact us
for a refund or replacement.
6. I ordered the wrong size. Do you accept returns?
Currently, we don't accept returns on any items due to the
complications of international shipping and restocking. If for some
reason there is an error in your order please contact us for a refund or
7. I would like to suggest a new item for your store or I have a design
idea to submit. Where can I send them?
If you have feedback or ideas about future GitLab swag, please add them as a comment to this
GitLab Swag Ideas and Process Improvements issue.
8. How can I pay at the checkout?
Payments are available with Credit and Debit cards.
9. Why can't I order the swag from my country?
We are expanding our list of available countries. Please let us know via
firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to add your country on the list.
10. What if there is a customs tax that needs to be paid to receive my swag?
GitLab is not responsible for covering any customs taxes related to your swag purchase.
You can follow the progress we're making on customs taxes on this GitLab issue